Built for the Toughest Jobsite
The rugged Spectra Precision® Laser DG511 Pipe Laser is built tough for long lasting performance and reliability. The DG511 pipe laser is completely waterproof and designed to ensure easy cleanup. Setup is fast with a full range of mounting accessories available, and easy to use with straightforward, "no-instructions-required" controls. In addition, through the Service Alert feature, it keeps track of its own maintenance needs, indicating at pre-set intervals when it's time for a check-up.
Featuring a very rugged design and a variety of unique technological capabilities. This Pipe Laser stands up to corrosion from acids, chemicals, salts and other destructive underground elements as well as to the physical abuse typical in the construction industry.
- Installation of gravity flow sanitary and storm sewer pipelines
- Pipe jacking
- Tunnel boring
- Widest automatic self-leveling range available for quick, easy setups regardless of grade.
- Line Alert feature alerts when the setup line has been disturbed, ideal for working in high-vibration or wet conditions.
- Ability to raise the beam outside of the trench for fast line setup or checking, eliminating the need to move the excavator off line during setup of the pipe laser.
- Patented Target Lens transfers the beam up at an angle for easy viewing by the pipe layer.
- Simple 3 Button Remote – allows the beam to be moved left and right to align with the target and turn the laser On/Off.
- Bright Display – the DG511 comes with a bright LCD screen with large numerical display that can be easily read from above a manhole.
- Multiple Accessories – different mounts for use with different diameter pipes over 150mm (6 inch) in addition to a blower that circulates air evenly through pipe to eliminate refraction in the pipe.
Only while Stocks last (Soon to be discontinued)