Built for the toughest jobsites.
The rugged Spectra Precision DG711 Pipe Laser is built for long lasting performance and reliability for laying pipes. The DG711 is fully waterproof and can be washed down after working in the muddiest trenches. The nickel alloy housing provides anti-corrosion protection.
Setting grade is simple. The grade can be entered directly onto the laser or via the infra-red remote control. Once the grade is set it can also be locked avoiding errors by someone accidentally changing the grade. Line, set, check allows the laser to shoot the beam upwards to align up and out of the trench to the next manhole. Line scan allows the beam to sweep quickly (left and right) and can be stopped on the target using the remote control.
Line Alert can be activated once the grade and alignment are set –warning the user that the set-up has been disturbed, avoiding costly errors and re-work.
The DG711 has a bright beam that can be easily spotted in the pipe and enhanced with the patented target that bends the beam upwards making it easy to see when looking down at the pipe reducing the need to bend down to see the beam when in the trench or standing above the trench.
Multiple attachments are available allowing the DG711 to be mounted in pipes of any size from 150mm (6 inch) upwards. A blower is also available to evenly circulate air through the pipe to avoid refraction of the beam inside the pipe.
Features & Benefits
- Grade Range - Widest automatic self-levelling range available combined with a simple user interface either on the DG711 or via the infra-red remote allowing for quick, easy set-ups regardless of the grade required.
- Line Alert – alerts the user when the set-up is disturbed reducing errors and costly re-work.
- Line, Set, Check – Moves the laser beam vertically plumb to its maximum limit for setting line in a first day setup without a transit or manhole mount.
- Line Scan - For a faster second day setup, line scan enables complete movement of the laser beam to the left or right limit and can be stopped when it hits the target and then fine adjustment can be achieved with the remote control.
- Line Reference - Generally used for the installation of box culverts or other flat bottomed structures, to determine the two corner positions of the far end of the box
- Patented Target – transfers the beam up at an angle through the target for easy viewing of the beam by the pipe layer.
- Installation of gravity flow sanitary and storm sewer pipelines
- Pipe jacking
- Tunnel boring
Only while Stocks last (Soon to be discontinued)