Pro Shot L4.7 Magnum Rotary Laser
Big Brother to the L4.7 with Longer Range & Visible Laser Beam - The Pro-Shot L4.7 Magnum is designed for both interior and exterior use and incorporates a highly visible beam for interior fit-outs & ceiling work. Made in USA.
The Pro-Shot L4.7 Magnum is designed for both interior and exterior use. It boasts all the features and benefits of the L4.7 plus incorporates a highly visible beam for interior fit-outs & ceiling work.
The extended working range coupled with the ability to be used in vertical mode also makes this laser the perfect choice for long-range exterior applications such as rural fencing.
A built-in automatic plumb beam adds the ability to transfer points from floor to ceiling & can be used for squaring when the unit is used in vertical mode.
- Horizontal Automatic Self-Levelling – with precision compensator
- Manual Vertical Levelling – with precision vial. Mount the L4.7 Magnum to the optional VM2 or W1 vertical mount to set-out string lines, align fence posts or perform any other vertical laser application
- Very Bright Visible Beam – perfect for interior use
- Manual Grade/Slope Matching (Dual Axis) – use the built-in manual override to easily set grade with the foot screws for drainage, driveways & other slope applications
- Transfer Plumb Points – using the built-in plumb beam
- Squaring – mount in vertical mode to set out 90º angles using the plumb beam
- Adjustable Rotation Speed – 0 to 450rpm. Slow rotation speeds give the beam greater visibility for interior work
- Manual Beam Pointing – rotation can be stopped and beam manually turned to transfer points
- Levelling Limit Indicator – stops rotation if the laser is powered on but is not level enough to automatically compensate
- Low Battery Indicator
|Working Range||610M+ diameter (with OPTIONAL receiver)|
|Accuracy||±1.0mm @ 30M|
|Levelling Type||Horiz: precision compensator, Vert: precision manual vial|
|Batteries||4 x C cell|
|Operating Times||50 hrs (Alkaline), 35 hrs (optional NiMH charge kit)|
|Rotation Speeds||0 – 450 rpm|
|Environmental||Water & dust proof: IP55|
|Operating Temperature||-10º to 50ºC|
|Slope Capability||Dual axis manual slope matching|
Pro Shot R9 Laser Receiver
The Pro Shot R9 Electronic Laser Receiver combines an affordable price with the features of high end, high cost laser receivers and comes with a 3-year warranty.
|Display||5 channel LCD front, 3-channel LED rear|
|3 Accuracy settings||0.4mm, 1.6mm, 3.2mm|
|Audio settings||mute, low, high|
|Auto switch off||12 mins without laser strike|
|Battery||12 mins without laser strike|
|Low battery indicator||Yes|