Made in Australia the Douglas Protractor is a square combined protractor and parallel rule that is useful in reading a bearing, laying out a course or for finding a magnetic course.
- Frosted grid area for pencil marking with chrystal clear measuring edges
- Graduated in 1° increments
- 1/2" x 1/2" grid pattern printed in the centre section of the protractor
- 12,7cm square in card sleeve
- Lay off a course or bearing
- Read off a course or bearing
- Rule parallel lines
- Find departure or latitude between two positions
- Find magnetic course or bearing from true
- Fix position by angles
- Plot lines of position and similar problems
Use soft pencil and soft rubber. Keep protractor in case when not in use.