Geo Fennel FL80 tracking liner SP with automatic vertical line target tracking
The Geo Fennel FL80 automated target tracking Multiline Liner is the latest product in the Selection PRO range which redefines innovation and ease of use. Due to its tracking function it is unique when compared to all other products in its category. Features 4 vertical and 1 Horizontal Line supplied with Receiver combing the remote control / auto target finder function.
Perfect alignment - The easy way !
The vertical laser line automatically aligns with the on-grade position of the receiver. This Self-alignment of the instrument eliminates arduous manual alignment. Direct the Line where you need it.
The automatic tracking function of the FL 80 SP Tracking Liner saves you time and money eliminating the need for manual alignment. The alignment is done automatically via the Receiver FR 57-TR.
- 4 vertical lines at 90° to each other
- 1 horizontal line with a 130° arc
- Laser cross to the ceiling
- Plumb down beam
- Self-levelling compensator with magnetic damping
- Tracking function up to 30 m
- 360° horizontal orientation in either motorized or manual mode
- Use with FR 57-TR receiver (incl.) to extend the working range up to 80 m (w/o tracking)
- Manual control or Automatic tracking, let the Laser find the target.
Activate the tribrach motor
- Locate on-grade position of the Receiver at the target point
- Press the “Auto” button on the Receiver and then press an arrow button
- The nearest Vertical Laser Line automatically tracks to coincide the on-grade position of the Receiver
Self-levelling function can be switched off for manual use. Slow motion screw for fine adjustment. Audible and visible alarm when instrument is out of level.
|Self-levelling range||+/- 3°|
|Levelling accuracy||+/- 2 mm @ 10m|
|Working range up to||30m|
|with receiver up to||80m|
|with tracking function||up to 30m|
|Cantering accuracy Tracking||+/- 1 mm @ 10m|
|Power supply Li-Ion||Li-Ion Battery Pack|
|Operating time Laser||8 h on Li-Ion|
|Operating time rotating Base||15 h Alkaline|
|Protection class||IP 54|
|Laser diode||635 nm (Red)|
|Temperature range||-10° C to +45° C|
- Geo FR 57-TR Receiver with Staff clamp*
- Magnetic target
- Li-Ion battery pack with charger
- Battery case for the optional use of alkaline batteries
- 5/8– tripod adapter
*This receiver is required when using the tracking function but it can also be used as a standard Receiver.