|Geo Fennel FS 30-XS Elevating Aluminium Tripod is a lightweight design which is easily transportable. For light use, when working on site with a high elevation height, this Tripod can be used for interior and exterior work. It’s a "half way house" between a standard outdoor elevating tripod & an indoor photo type, having the option of either spiked or rubber padded feet. An impressive full 3 metres of working range is coupled with a rigid braced construction. It’s another option to a pole system to be able to elevate either Rotary or Cross Line lasers to commercial ceiling heights. The FS 30-XS Elevating Tripod Features Adjustable range of centre column, Fine crank drive for exact adjustment of upper column. Used outdoors, it has the rigidity & convenience of use for most small to medium work sites.|
- Working range 1.10m to 3.00 metres
- Elevating column range of 360mm
- Fine crank drive for fine adjustment of working range.
- Post adjustment range of 410mm (upper column).
- Quick leg clamp system
- Rigid struts between tripod legs
- Metal die-cast hinges & integral bubble level.
- Spiked feet (for outdoors) or none slip rubber pads (for indoors).
- Retractable length down to 1.1m long - for easy transport.
- Shoulder carry strap.
- Weight: 5.7kg