The German made Geo Inclination Laser NL-8 is a surface construction laser capable of electronic self-levelling over two axes. Dial in single or dual inclination to 50%. Fully waterproof and 100% nitrogen purged makes it one of the most capable grade lasers on the market.
- Fully automatic: Automatic levelling. Inclination zeroing and cut-out in case of low battery or jerky movement.
- Robust metal housing: Laser / remote control plastic coated swept and filled with nitrogen 100% watertight.
- Special aiming device NL-8: For quick alignment of the inclination axis in all four directions, also when aligning at different target heights.
- Inclination measurement parallel to ground: Even if the inclination is not known, it simply can be adapted to the ground.
- Increased safety: Control indicators with blinking warning system for levelling operation status and low battery. The name of the owner can be saved in the device to protect against theft. Automatic laser cut-out in case of jerky movement (bumps). Shift guard for X/Y inclination setting and rotational speed.
- Illuminated clearly legible LCD display: Self-explanatory for on-off device data company data lock function inclination algebraic sign unit % or ‰ rotor speed operating status battery level and menu.
- Special laser beam quality: Diode laser with visible beam high life expectancy and low power consumption.
- Range deactivation of laser: Thereby the emission of laser beam can be limited from 400 gon to 300 gon or 200 gon or 100 gon.
- Lithium ion rechargeable battery: Operation time to 27 hours with one charge. Rechargeable in 5 hours max. without having to take out the battery.
- Two-way radio remote control (optional): Operation of the laser completely via radio control up to 350m
Application: Surface Construction
|Laser class||2, P< 2.6mW|
|Laser||Diode, visible red, 658 nm|
|Laser range||to 500m|
|Inclination range||X-axis - 5% to 50% Y-Axis - % to 12%|
|Self-levelling range||over the complete inclination range|
|Permissable deviation||+/- 5mm/109m|
|Operating time||up to 27 hours|
|External power supply||11 V DC to 14V DC with cable 0117.02|
|Waterproof||to 0.35 bar|
|Temperature range||-10°C to + 50°C|
|Rotor speed||from 600 - 1000 rpm|
|Adjustment||possible in the field without having to open the device|
Included in package:
Optional accessories: please call for price on various configuration