The red beam version, the i88R has up to approx. 40 hours run time with the manual dual slope mode suitable all professional levelling tasks, especially for trades that predominantly use the laser outdoors.
The simplified design elements and robust componentry also mean reduced calibration and service requirements. All backed by Imex warranty, service and innovative approach.
- Robust construction tough horizontal/vertical laser level
- Horizontal/vertical self levelling (electronic), 600m range, dual manual grade slope
- Calibration Certificate
- 9Ah lithium-ion battery, approx. 24 hours run time
- USB quick charge port with car charger
- LRX10 Digital Detector in mm reading (German made)
- 90mm Detector reading ultra fine, fine, medium, course and ultra course
- Scan Mode - allows for part beam rotation in selected working environments, i.e. on interior walls, busy work-sites where other laser interference may be present. Various scan lengths and rotation placement.
- Dual Grade - grade slope to 5° ( 8.8%) in two directions, X & Y axis simultaneously for true grade control. Ideal for pipe layout or concrete slab falls.
- Plumb Spot - top and bottom plumb spot beam to assist in set ups over a point
- Accuracy - +/- 1.5mm @ 30 metres for excellent results every time
- Remote Control Panel - allows grade or other functions to be carried out up to 20m away from the instrument, for true one-man operation and greater efficiency.
- Hi-Visibility Case - unique Imex feature, easy to see on the busiest construction site, minimises the risk of the unit being bumped, increasing safety and accuracy.