ProLaser 4 is the latest generation high performance LIDAR from Kustom Signals, Inc. It is smaller, lighter and three ways to power including 4AA batteries. The LIDAR utilises an infrared laser with a 1 milli-radian (30cm) beam width at a range of 305m.
The Ultimate in Performance
The ProLaser 4 traffic safety LIDAR delivers outstanding target acquisition at greater range. Ergonomically designed, the rugged forward-swept pistol grip provides outstanding balance and fit. The Hogue textured grip increases comfort while reducing fatigue with extended use. Locked event recall and display lock means you will never loose a measurement.
The high contrast OLED rear display and HUD provide better visibility day or night. Four selectable aiming reticles and user selectable range in the HUD satisfy any user's preferences. The optional count up timer and TimeTrak HUD indicator offer new tools to better support your target tracking history.
Now with Following Too Close Mode!!!
Following too close or tailgating is one of the most preventable causes of serious collisions and "is the second most frequent complaint on the highway today". (NHTSA) The ProLaser 4 with FTC mode provides a new tool to enforce safe and prudent driving violations.
Click here for a video of FTC Mode!!!
Click here for an InfoGraphic on the feature
- Superior targeting range and acquisition
- Small & lightweight; only 1.1 kg with batteries
- 3 ways to power including 4 AA batteries, USB & 12V
- Simple to use interface
- High contrast rear display with larger speed readings
- 4 selectable aiming reticles
- Speed and/or range in the HUD
- Never loose a measurement with Event Recall and Display Lock
- Download events to a spreadsheet
- Rugged polycarbonate handle with Hogue grip
- IP-67 certified for water and dust resistance
- 3 year warranty included
- "Following Too Close Mode"
- Certification Management with optional expiration lockout
- Bluetooth wireless printing
- Bluetooth wireless data collection with TrafficTrak Android application
- Selected Event storage - save only the target locks you enforce
- TimeTrak HUD indicator enhances target tracking history
- Count-up timer displays the elapsed time since target lock
- 3x HUD magnification
- Railroad version with low speed high resolution (0.2 to 99.9 mph or km/h * For USA only, international configurations may vary. Please contact your Account Manager for details.
|Laser wavelength||904nm +/- 10nm|
|Speed accuracy||+/- 1mph (+/- 1km/h, +/- 1 knots)|
|Speed range||10-200 mph (16-320 km/h, 8-174 knots); 0 minimum speed optional|
|Target range||10-8000ft (stationary, reflective) (3-2400m)|
|Range Accuracy||+/-6" (+/- 15cm)|
|Display Resolution||0.1 ft (0.1 m)|
|Acquisition time||0.3 seconds ( on qualified targets)|
|Laser beam width||1mR horizontal|
|Eye safety||CDRH/FDA Class 1 or 1M (IEC60825-1)|
|Battery life||11+ hours, continous trigger down|
|Operating temp||-30 degrees C to 60 degrees C|
|Power input||4 x AA batteries, USB type B 12VDC adaptor|
|I/O data port||USB with high retention connector|
|Profile||H 25 x W 11 x L 16cm|
|Weight||with batteries 1.08 kg|
|Water and Dust proof||IP67|
|Now available with "Following Too Close Mode"|
|NHTSA Conforming Product List|
|Kustom Signals ProLaser 4, pdf brochure|