The LevelMaster LM2-CM Cross Slope System is the most versatile, efficient and economical Slope Indicating System and ideal for Road Graders, Dozers and Box Blades.
- Efficient: For Graders and dozers, the LevelMaster monitors blade cross axis slope when grading roads, shoulders and embankments ensuring more accurate grade control.
- Versatile: LevelMaster displays and hydraulically controls the slope for graders, dozers, box blades and even drainage plows. It can be easily moved from your motor grader blade to your dozer.
- Rugged: The LevelMaster system was designed for use on the job site. The connectors are weatherproof and both the display and sensor box enclosures are rugged and weatherproof.
|Grading embankments, shoulders and roads with the LevelMaster LM2-CM|
How it works:
- Level the sensor to your blade
- Dial the desired slope (e.g. 3.0%) into the box
- Simply follow the LED lights to your desired slope or in automatic mode, the LevelMaster controls the slope for you
- Green light on display = desired slope
|Easy to read|
|LCD display for easy setup and offset input|
|Indicates grade +3% to -3% @ 0.05% steps|
|Control grade +25% to 25% @ 0.50% steps|
|Rugged waterproof enclosures|
|Weather proof connections|
|Software adjustable sensor filtering & valve gains|
|12/24vPT and PWM and Danfoss variable flow rate hydraulic output|
|Sensor box has electrolytic gravity sensors|
|12v or 24vdc power operation|
|Calibrated mount included|
|LMII-C Display Box dimensions: L 23 x H 12.5 x W 10cm|