The Leica Lino L2P5-1 is a self-levelling multifunctional laser. It combines the advantage of a cross-line laser and a point laser in one tool. It is a reliable precision laser and a point laser in one tool. It is a reliable precision laser for any kind of tasks such as tiling, drywalling, partitioning and electrical installations as well as plumb point projection, setting out or transferring measured points.
Features and Benefits:
- Impact-absorbing rubber pads
- Compact ergonomic design IP54
- Triple Power concept: allows for continuous operation up to 44 hours. No interruptions - operation is possible while charging. The included battery tray makes it possible to power the Lino with alkaline batteries.
- Self-levelling pendulum
- Pendulum lock: plastic on the outside and metal on the inside.
- Automatic pulse mode for receiver
- Intuitive one button operation
- Extended vertical laser fan angle
- Tough aluminium window frame
- Huge horizontal laser fan angle
- Special laser opening of >180° enables great laser visibility and very long laser lines.
- Projection of laser lines over the top zenith and even past the device itself.
- Crisp and visible laser lines across the entire room, including floors and corners.
- Long life expectancy made possible by unique laser control.
Leica optics enable the Lino L2P5-1 to project very bright and clearly visible laser lines and dots. Depending on the lighting conditions, the working range is up to 25 meter. This range can be easily extended up to 80 meters by using the optional laser receiver Leica RGR 200.
This two-in-one laser level has magnetic adapters which allow you to position the instrument quickly and with absolute precision. You can easily attach it within U-profiles, to edges, or any magnetic surfaces.
The Leica L2P5-1 is a self-levelling cross and line laser. This means it automatically adjusts its positioning up to +/-4° when sligthly out of level without any manual alignment.
Your Leica Lino L2P5-1 laser has a triple power concept. It runs with Li-Ion batteries for up to 44 hours on one charge. It can also be powered by alkaline batteries or its charger.
The Leica Lino L2P5-1 is designed and built to support today's jobsite conditions. It is dust and spray water protected to IP 54 standards.
|Range||up to 25m (depending on lighting conditions)|
|Range with laser receiver||up to 80m (depending on lighting conditions)|
|Levelling accuracy||+/- 0.2mm / m|
|Self-levelling range||+/- 4°|
|Self-levelling time||< 3 s|
|Number of laser dots||4|
|Number of laser lines||2|
|Beam direction||vertical, horizontal, up, down, right, left|
|Dot accuracy||+/- 0.2mm / m|
|Laser line width at 5m||< 2mm|
|Laser type||635 nm / class 2 (red)|
|Battery type||Li-Ion rechargeable (or AA 3x 1.5V)|
|Operating time||up to 44h (Li-Ion) depending on laser mode|
|Temperature range storage||-25 to +70°C (-13 to 158°F)|
|Temperature range operation||-10 to +50°C (14 to 122°F)|
|Protection class||IP 54|
|Dimensions||110 x 60 x 100mm|
|Weight with batteries||530g|
|Tripod thread Lino||1/4"|
|Tripod thread adapter||1/4" + 5/8"|