The L56SS Bar Feeder Machine Alignment Laser System is the perfect Tool for
- Reduction of maintenance cost, energy consumption and vibration
- Unplanned downtime so production is optimised
- Fewer emergency repairs
The Bar Feeder Alignment system uses a straight beam of laser light and two targets to centre and position a bar feeder carriage at the right height to automatically supply bar stock material to a lathe spindle. The alignment of the centre of the bar to the centre of the spindle is critical because the bar stock is automatically pushed or fed into the lathe's spindle in order to begin the machining process.
- An instantaneous set-up using Self-Centring Laser Tools is 95% faster.
- The laser beam is straight to +/- .010' @ 10 feet (305cm).
- Works with all sizes of chucks and collets - accomodates bores as small as 1/32" (1mm) in diameter.
- Tool is compact and portable
- Magnetic Spindle Adapter, AP56 - minimises the need for different diameter extension sleeves.
- Reduces operating cost by saving setup time.
- Significantly increases machine availability by 95%
||2 x AAA size alkaline batteries - over 12 hours of continous use
||6 1/2" L (16.5cm) x 3/4" Dia. (1.9cm)
||635nm @ <5mW, Class IIIa Beam
||1 1/6" @ 10' with removable aperture
||5 minutes of arc
||Concentric to Long Axis +/- 1/8" @ 100 feet
||2 targets (1 clear and 1 white) - 1"L x 1" Diam. with grid lines every 1/8"
|"O" Ring Seal
||Waterproof to 1m for 10 seconds, IP67
L566SS Bar Feeder Alignment System includes:
- L56SS Stainless Steel L56 Alignment Laser
- 1 DT56C Clear Target with 1/8" Graduations
- 1 DT56T Translucent Target with 1/8" Graduations
- AP56S 3/4" Resizing Sleeve for Target
- AP56 Magnetic Spindle Adapter
- AP15 Aperture Pack with 1/16", 3/32" and 1/8" apertures
- 2-4 40 x 1/8" Brass Set Screws
- AP43 Foam Filled Carrying Case
Laser Bar Feeder Alignment System pdf brochure
Laser Bar Feeder Alignment System Kit pdf brochure