Nedo Linus1 HV is a unique outdoor & interior line laser with receiver & clamp, aligning-levelling-right angle setout-vertical-plumb.
The new Nedo LINUS1 HV is extremely robust, fully automatic laser for levelling, aligning and marking of right angles for outdoor applications and interior finishing.
The fully automatic universal laser combines a horizontal 360° laser line with four individually switchable vertical laser line arranged at 90° angles to one another. The vertical laser diodes are configured so that the laser lines start right at the foot of the unit. An additional plumb beam marks the intersection of the four vertical lines on the floor. The Nedo Linus1 HV is therefore perfect not only for levelling and aligning, but also for quick and easy marking of right angles in outdoor applications. It is ideal for placing formwork, building carports, terraces and garages, and laying slabs and paving stones.
- Accurate 360 horizontal laser line.
- Four vertical individually switchable laser lines at 90°.
- Plumb Point (down).
- Levelling accuracy 1mm/10m.
- Working Horizontal range: up to 200m diameter with Acceptor Line Receiver.
- Includes Acceptor Line Receiver MM display.
- Two year warranty.
- +/- 5° Motor powered level control for horizontal.
- Safe laser class 2m (<1mW) use on all Australian sites).
- Rechargeable NiMH battery, approx. 30 hours use.
- Withstands 1m drop, robust construction.
- IP 65 environmentally tough. Minus 20C to plus 50C.
- Multifunctional base for fine horizontal/vertical line adjustment.
- Mounts on a 5/8 x 11 thread tripod.
- Vertical aperture laser lines 135°.
Thanks to its perfect functionality and wide range of features, the Linus1 HV is ideal for professionals who need a sturdy and dependable universal laser for levelling, aligning and marking of right angles.
Gardening and Landscaping:
- Car parks
- Terraces and Sun Decks
Woodworking and Carpentry:
- Timber Post Structures
- Sole Plates
- Carports and 1:1 Elevations
Structural and Civil Engineering:
- Marking off right angles in terrain
- Formwork and Walls
- Sleeve Foundations
- Weld-on Plates
|Levelling accuracy||+/- 1mm/10m|
|Self-levelling range||+/- 5° motor-powered, with automatic level control of the horizontal axis|
|Working range ø||up to 200m with receiver ACCEPTER|
|Laser||Laser class 2M, 635-650nm|
|Power supply||Rechargeable batteries NiMH 4,8V, 3800mAh|
|Operation duration||approx. 30h|
Included in Package:
Nedo Linus1 HV Universal Laser pdf brochure