Quality, reliable & rugged pipe laser made for professionals. The TUBUS1 red beam high power version offers direct grade entry from -10 to +40%! Made in Germany.
Thanks to its compact dimensions, in particular its short length, the TUBUS1 can even be used in tight pipe bends.
The High-Power laser diode provides a long range and ensures clear beam visibility at all times.
Most suitable for drainage construction, waste water and sewer construction for laying pipelines and general alignment applications.
- Extremely robust pipe laser
- Water-proof to IP68
- Compact dimensions for use in tight pipe bends
- Red High-Power laser diode for very good beam visibility
- Direct grade entry: -10% to +40%
- Perfect visualisation of operation mode:
- GREEN display for rising gradients
- RED display for falling gradients, means less mistakes!
- Align-Function to raise the laser beam out of the trench for easy line setup
- Motorised transverse adjustment and automatic centre of range return
- Remote control for easy and convenient handling
- Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries for long operating life and quick charging
- Including a set of 4 feet for easy adjustment to different pipe diameters
- Remote control for easy use.
|Levelling accuracy||+/- 5mm/ 100m|
|Self-levelling||-15% to +45%|
|Tilt range||-10% to +40%|
|Laser type / Power||max. 5mW, Class 3R laser, 635nm|
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +50°C|
|Protection class||IP 68|
|Operating time||approx 40h|
|Dimensions||Ø140mm, length 300mm|
Nedo TUBUS1 Pipe Laser pdf brochure