The Nedo Primus2 H2N+ is a rugged Dual Grade Laser Level supplied with the Commander2 all-in-one Receiver and Remote Control. Fully automatic dual slope laser for professionals with tilt monitoring. The all-rounder for professionals. German made and able to handle mine and any construction site.
- Fully automatic dual slope laser
- Robust, motor-powered levelling
- Direct grade entry for the x and y axis.
- Slope values once input are stored upon switch-off
- PRIMUS H2N+ with tilt control: the position of the laser plane is continuously monitored in the slope mode and re-levelled if necessary
- Automatic level control stops the laser if it receives a heavy jolt. In this way, height errors are avoided.
- Temperature compensated
- Large, clear display showing inclination, rotation speed, battery level, etc
- High-power laser diode, laser class 3R, for highly visible laser beam and easy work at the close range
- Rotor protection made of break-proof glass
- Highly accurate even under toughest conditions.
- Commander Receiver with heavy duty clamps - is a receiver and remote control all in ONE UNIT
|Levelling accuracy||+/- 0.5mm/10m|
|Self levelling range||+/- 5° motor-powered, with automatic level control|
|Accuracy of slope function X and Y||+/- 0.015% Primus2 H2N+|
|Working range Ø||approx 700m dia using receiver Commander2 H2N|
|Laser||< 5mW, laser class 3R, 635nm|
|Power supply||(A) rechargeable batteries NiMH 4.8V, 8500mAh, (B) Alkaline battery tray|
|Operation duration||approx. 100 hours (NiMH)|
|Connecting thread||5/8" Plus Nedo Quick-Fix|
|COMMANDER2 Receiver & Remote all in ONE unit|
|Accuracy||switchable, +/-0.5mm, +/-1.0mm, +/-2.0mm, +/-4.0mm|
|Lenght of detector field||70mm|
|Working range||Ø 700m dia|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +50°C|
|Power supply||3 x 1.5V batteries (AA) or rechargeable batteries NiMH|
|Operation duration||approx. 100 hours|