The fully automatic horizontal/vertical dual slope laser with Auto Align function in horizontal & vertical position with tilt monitoring. The all-rounder for professionals. German made, able to handle mine and any construction site.
- Fully automatic dual slope laser +/-10%.
- Designed for both INTERNAL & EXTERNAL high accuracy applications.
- Auto Align function: Automatic alignment of the laser beam to the zero mark on the receiver.
- Tilt Control - continuously monitoring Tilt mode.
- SCAN function and DOT mode.
- UPWARDS plumb dot.
- Robust, motor powered levelling.
- Direct grade entry for the X and Y axes slope values, once input, are stored upon switch-off.
- Automatic level control stops the laser if it receives a heavy jolt. In this way, height errors are avoided.
- Laser class 2 with bright beam technology™ - use safely on all Australian building sites.
- Optional class 3 available.
- Large clear display showing inclination, rotation speed, battery level, etc.
- Rotor protection made of break proof glass.
- Highly accurate even under the toughest conditions.
- 3 Year Australian warranty.
- Commander Receiver with heavy duty clamps - is a receiver and remote control all in ONE UNIT.
- Australian Calibration Certificate.
- Two power supplies (A) rechargeable NiMH and (B) alkaline battery 4x 1.5V battery tray.
- Quick Fix Adapter included.
|At the push of a button, the laser plane automatically aligns with the Commander2 Receiver in the vertical or horizontal position.|
|Self-levelling range||+/- 5°|
|Accuracy||+/- 0.015% Slope function|
|Direct entry Slopes into two Axis||+/- 10%|
|Laser Class||2 (can be used on all Australian sites) Optional Class 3 available|
|Rotational speeds||10, 60, 300 and 600rpm|
|SCAN angles||0, 5, 10, and 15 degrees|
|Working range of remote control||150m dia|
|Working range of Auto Align||50m dia|
|Working range with Commander2 receiver||700m dia|
|COMMANDER2 Receiver & Remote all in ONE unit|
|Accuracy||switchable, +/-0.5mm, +/-1.0mm, +/-2.0mm, +/-4.0mm|
|Lenght of detector field||70mm|
|Working range||Ø 700m dia|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +50°C|
|Power supply||3 x 1.5V batteries (AA) or rechargeable batteries NiMH|
|Operation duration||approx. 100 hours|
Included in Package:
|Telescopic Sight N-Scope (optional)|
Telescopic sight with laser sighting mechanism for exact axis alignment. Provides extremely accurate alignment of the laser AXIS over long distances. Can be attached without tools in a minute.