The universal Nedo Sirius1 HV is an automatic rotating laser for horizontal and vertical applications. It is ideal for levelling and aligning in interior outfitting and construction. Sirius1 HV combines optimum functionality, a full range of features and an attractive price-performance ratio. New with Laser Receiver ACCEPTOR2 digital with mm display.
- Fully automatic horizontal / vertical laser for interior outfitting and exterior applications
- Automatic level control stops the laser if it receives a heavy jolt. In this way, height errors are avoided.
- The ability to set manual grades in both X & Y directions allows flexibility in the field and interior ceiling rake slopes.
- Upward and downward plumb beam
- Manual setting of slopes in 2 axes
- Scanning function and dot mode
- Rugged housing protected against low pressure jet water in accordance with IP65
- Rotor protection made of cast aluminium and break-proof glass
- High-power NiMH rechargeable batteries for long operation
- Remote control for a convenient handling
|Levelling accuracy||+/- 1mm/10m|
|Self-levelling range||+/-5° motor powerede, with automatic level control|
|Working range ø||approx. 300m with receiver|
|Laser||< 1mW laser class 2, 635nm or optional 3R <5mW|
|Rotating speed||0, 60, 120, 300 and 600 rpm|
|Scanning angle||0°, 6°, 20°, 50° and 90°|
|Power supply||NiMH rechargeable batteries 4.8 V, 3800mAh|
|Operation duration||approx. 30 h|
|Optional: Vertical mounts & Elevator tripod|
|Nedo Sirius1 HV Horizontal & Vertical Laser, pdf brochure