Nedo Pipe Laser Tubus 2 - Green - Easy to operate - Extremely robust
The Nedo Pipe Laser Tubus 2 is an extremely sturdy pipe laser and ideal for the very tough conditions encountered in sewer construction. It is fitted with a green laser diode.
The compact design of the Nedo Tubus 2 Pipe Laser enables it to be used in narrow pipes with diameters as small as 125mm diameter and in tight pipe bends.
Insertion into small-diameter pipes is simplified by the innovative pipe slider, a rugged metal cylinder on the underside of the laser.
Green laser beams are four times as visible to the human eye as red beams with the same power. For this reason, the Nedo TUBUS 2 Pipe Laser is fitted as standard with a green laser diode that is optionally available with laser class 2 or 3R. The green laser dot of the TUBUS 2 is easy to see on the height-adjustable target board, even in unfavourable light conditions. This high visibility means that jobs can be completed much faster.
Operating concept: smart
The sophisticated SmartControl operating concept of the Nedo TUBUS 2 Pipe Laser facilitates easy, intuitive handling: All important data, including the gradient, cross slope, axis alignment and battery level, are clearly shown on the well-arranged OLED display and remote control.
Robustness: no compromises
Sturdily built to meet the demands of professionals. Reliable performance for gruelling use in heavy construction. The rugged aluminium housing has an IP 68 protection rating. The shock-protection system of the Nedo TUBUS 2 protects sensors and electronic components even under the toughest conditions. The Nedo TUBUS 2 makes no compromises - Made in Germany
- Green laser diode for top visibility, optionally available with laser class 2 or 3R
- SmartControl for simple, intuitive operation
- Extremely robust design, IP 68 submersion protection
- Compact dimensions for use in tight pipe bends and pipes with diameters of 125mm and more
- Laser and remote control with OLED display for easy read-offs.
- Combined radio and infrared remote control for top transmission performance
- Manual alignment function
- Inclination measurement function
- Cross slope compensation, also for plumbing
- Adjustable vibration sensitivity
- Pipe slider for simple insertion of the laser into small-diameter pipes
- Plumb LED upwards
- 5/8" tripod thread
- Li-Ion battery for long periods of use
- Battery charger for simultaneous charging of the laser and the remote control
- Sets of feet for 150mm, 200mm, 250mm and 300mm pipe diameters
- Heights-adjustable target board
|Levelling accuracy||+/- 0.05 mm/m|
|Self-levelling range||-15% to +40%|
|Gradient range||-15% to +40%|
|Horizontal adjustment range||+/- 10%|
|Laser||Green laser diode, laser class 3R or 2|
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +50°C|
|Protection class||IP 68|
|Operation||duration up to 40h|
|Dimensions||ø 120mm, length 300mm|