The Nikon Forestry Pro Laser Range Finder / Hypsometer / Height Meter is the enhanced model of the Forestry 550 Laser Rangefinder. Designed mainly for forestry use, the Nikon Forestry Pro 550 has been developed to meet demand for angle compensated distance measurement. The built-in inclinometer provides easy readings of a tree height, vertical separation ( the difference in height between two targets), horizontal distance and angle in addition to actual distance. Measurement results are displayed on both internal and external LCD panels.
- Compact laser rangefinder and height meter
- User selectable distance, angle, 1, 2, & 3 point height modes
- Use 3-point height mode for accurate height readings - uses laser to obtain horizontal distance to target, then internal inclinometer to measure angle to base and top of tree.
- Greater height accuracy than Forestry 550 when using 3-point mode.
- Internal and external LCD displays
- Selectable first target/distant target priority
- Waterproof (but not useable under water)
|Nikon Laser Rangefinder Forestry Pro Specifications
||10 - 500m
||+/- 89 degrees
|Magnification optical sight
||+/- 0.5m for under 100m, +/-1m for>100m
||1 x CR-2 lithium battery, supplied
||130 x 45 x 69mm
|Included Carry Case