The Pro Shot W1 wall and vertical Laser Mount is designed to clamp to the wall angle on drop ceiling jobs, or can be used to lay a laser down into the vertical mode. In vertical mode, the W1 can be set on the floor, or threaded onto a Tripod.
- Wall mount for rotational lasers
- Allows laser to be mounted tightly to wall for horizontal applications above ground, attached either by inserting nail through hole or hanging on ceiling frame work with two screw clamps
- Mount can also align laser for projecting vertical plane, either on ground or attached to a tripod
- Can be dis-assembled into two pieces
- Aluminium and Lexan construction
- Fits inside ProShot L4.7 Magnum case