Pro Shot Alpha XD Long Range Laser Level. Working of up to 1000 m diameter. Fast servo driven laser. Robust laser built to survive the jobsite and withstand the harshest conditions. Ideal for builders and contractors, commercial slabs and tilt ups, high rise building construction, long range grading and those smaller jobs requiring tight specs. Includes Charger & Rechargeable Batteries. Made in USA.
Simply mount the laser onto a heavy duty tripod, press power, and the Alpha automatically levels by itself. Built by Laser Reference, made in the USA, electronic self levelling with high accuracy and manual grade.... no other horizontal building & contracting laser level offers so much value and quality for so little.
The Pro Shot Alpha XD also features a manual grade slope matching feature with up and down arrows. This allows the user to roughly align the laser for basic single grade slope and drainage work. Whilst in manual slope mode, the Cross Axis self levelling feature of the Alpha keeps the second x axis level at all times.
Apache Storm Laser Receiver
Top of the Apache range of Laser Receivers. The Laserometer includes clamp. The Apache Storm is a mm digital readout LCD laser receiver. It display's the exact amount of millimetres (high or low) to level on the easy to read large LCD display. If you cannot read the LCD display because it is above your head or below your knees on the grade rod or staff, the Storm has a feature that will automatically capture the measurement for you and display it on the LCD.
- Display: 21 channel LCD front & rear
- Digital readout displays exactly how high or low the laser strike is in mm
- Additional 2 colour, 3-channel Super-Bright LED display on front. Easy to read in low light conditions and over long distances
- Reception height: 127mm
- 6 Accuracy settings: 0.1mm, 0.5mm,1.0mm, 2.0mm, 5.0mm, 10.0mm
- Audio settings: mute, low, med, high
- Auto switch off selectable: none, 30 mins or 24 hrs without laser strike
- Strobe light rejection filter: eliminates false readings from job site strobe lights
- Built-in vial to ensure receiver is level
- Adjustable sensitivity to laser: low, med, high. - Ensures you get the maximum working range out of your laser.
- Remote capture function: remotely acquires and retains a measurement. Useful for taking remote readings when the display cannot be seen. No need for a detachable remote display
- Patented two position rod clamp location: offset position utilises majority of reception area for excavations or driving down to grade
- Protective over molding: provides protection from drops & typical abuse. Allows the STORM to withstand a 3M drop onto concrete
- Patented reversible mounting jaws on clamp give a vice-like grip on all sizes and shapes of rods, including round and oval
- Batteries: 2 x AA
- Low battery indicator
- Water & dust proof: IP67
- “No Excuses” warranty: if it breaks within 3 years we will fix or replace it.
|Accuracy||+/-10 arc seconds (+/-1.5mm at 30 metres)|
|Operating Diameter||up to 1000m Diameter|
|Self Levelling Type||Electronic servo motors +/- 5°|
|Height alert||Normally active, can be disabled|
|Rotation Speed||600 & 1200 RPM, selectable|
|XD Laser classification||Class IIIa|
|Water & Dust Protection||Waterproof to IP56|
|Operating Temperature||-20 deg C to +60 deg C|
|Battery Power||4 x 'C' Size Alkaline or NiMH batteries|
|Battery Life||90 hours (alkaline) 65 hours (NiMH)|
|Warranty||3 Year Guardian Warranty|