The Pro Shot AS2 Magnum Single Grade Laser brings unmatched value and increased functionality to grading, excavating, sewer line & drainage contractors. Made in USA.
- Horizontal Fully Automatic Self-Levelling – servo driven
- Automatic Dial-In Grade (Single Axis) – up to 25% in 0.01% increments (1/100 of a %). Just set your desired grade in the -andS the AS2m will automatically drive the laser line to that slope. X-axis remains self-levelling
- Anti-Drift Height Alert Indicator – stops rotation if laser height is adjusted once set-up is complete
- Low Battery Indicator
- Compound Slope Dual Grade Adapter – gives the AS2m the functionality of a dual grade laser.
|Working Range||610m+ diameter|
|Accuracy||±1.5mm @ 30M|
|Levelling Type||Servo motor ± 4 degrees|
|Batteries||4 x C cell|
|Operating Time||70 hrs (Alkaline), 55 hrs (optional NiMH charge kit)|
|Rotation Speed||600, 900 & 1200rpm|
|Environmental||Water & dust proof: IP55|
|Operating Teperature||-20º to 60ºC|
|Slope Capability||Single axis fully auto dial-in up to 25% in 0.01% increments|
Apache Storm Laser Receiver
- Display: 21 channel LCD front & rear
- Digital readout displays exactly how high or low the laser strike is in mm
- Additional 2 colour, 3-channel Super-Bright LED display on front. Easy to read in low light conditions and over long distances
- Reception height: 127mm
- 6 Accuracy settings: 0.1mm, 0.5mm,1.0mm, 2.0mm, 5.0mm, 10.0mm
- Audio settings: mute, low, med, high
- Auto switch off selectable: none, 30 mins or 24 hrs without laser strike
- Strobe light rejection filter: eliminates false readings from job site strobe lights
- Built-in vial to ensure receiver is level
- Adjustable sensitivity to laser: low, med, high. - Ensures you get the maximum working range out of your laser.
- Remote capture function: remotely acquires and retains a measurement. Useful for taking remote readings when the display cannot be seen. No need for a detachable remote display
- Patented two position rod clamp location: offset position utilises majority of reception area for excavations or driving down to grade
- Protective over molding: provides protection from drops & typical abuse. Allows the STORM to withstand a 3M drop onto concrete
- Patented reversible mounting jaws on clamp give a vice-like grip on all sizes and shapes of rods, including round and oval
- Battery: 2 x AA
- Low battery indicator
- Water & dust proof: IP67
- “No Excuses” warranty: if it breaks within 3 years we will fix or replace it- "no excuses"
Top of the Apache range of Laser Receivers. The Laserometer includes clamp. The Apache Storm is a mm digital readout LCD laser receiver. It display's the exact amount of millimetres (high or low) to level on the easy to read large LCD display. If you cannot read the LCD display because it is above your head or below your knees on the grade rod or staff, the Storm has a feature that will automatically capture the measurement for you and display it on the LCD.