Bear Wooden Tripod Heavy Duty Flat Head
Birch wood tripods are perfect for mechanically-driven
total stations and survey-grade theodolites and levels.
These tripods stand up to demanding field conditions.
5/8 x 11 threaded post accomodates standard instruments
- an ideal tripod for many different applications.
- 1” dia dowels to support all total stations and robotics
- All die cast aluminium hardware
- Extends to 1.85 metres
- Flat, triangle head
- Conventional wing nut clamps & quick clamps
- All replaceable parts
- Carry strap and easy latch lock
- Centred slot to carry by hand
- International safety stripes on legs - high visibility
- Weighs 8.5 kg