The Spectra Precision LL500 Auto Laser Level with CR600 Receiver by Trimble is a one-person leveling system designed for longer range measurements across your entire site. Accurate, stable and reliable, the LL500 features a 500m working diameter which increases productivity by reducing the need for multiple setups on a large job site. The rugged LL500 is self-leveling with built-in "out-of-level" shutoff that maintains accuracy over the entire work area and minimizes errors. Visible "spotting" beam determines receiver mounting placement makes it faster to find the on-grade position.
- High accuracy laser 1.5mm per 30m with temperature compensation provides highly stable, repeatable accuracy even under large temperature changes.
- Self-leveling with built-in "out of level" shut off that maintains accuracy over the entire work area and minimises errors.
- Comes with CR600 Receiver
- Checking/setting elevations, concrete forms, footings, and foundations for medium-to-large-sized jobs
- Excavating, digging footings, and septic tanks with CR600 receiver
- Sub-base leveling with skid steer loaders and CR600 receiver
- Longer range machine control applications
|CR600 Combination Receiver / Detector|
Advanced receiver that can be machine or rod mounted for increased productivity applications
Provides high, low, or on-grade information for all your grading and excavation applications up to 460m radius.
Features & Benefits:
- In addition to handheld and rod-mounted capabilities, the CR600 system includes a C51 machine magnetic clamp so it can be used as a machine-control mounted receiver in a wide range of jobsite applications.
- Magnesium housing is rugged but lightweight.
- Super-bright LED display can be easily seen by a machine operator in brightly lit conditions.
- 270-degree reception for easy visibility of on-grade beam.
- Five on-grade sensitivities to customise need to application.
- Can be used with any brand rotating red laser.
- 2 year warranty
- Digging footings
- basement excavation
- Checking sub-base materials
- Setting and checking elevations
- Leveling and aligning forms
- Screeding concrete