Sokkia C32 II 24 x Magnification Automatic Optical Level
Ex Hire Unit - Good working Condition
The Sokkia C32 II series automatic levels feature enhanced reliability under all environmental conditions. Tough and compact bodies are more tightly sealed against water, humidity and dust (IPx6)
The B series levels provide quick setup, easy sighting and superior durability against vibration and shock, ensuring the increased productivity over an extra-long period of time.
- Precise, reliable Automatic Compensator: The B series levels incorporate the most precise and reliable compensator. Four super-high tensile suspension wires and magnetic damping system ensure accuracy and stability even when exposed to temperature changes, vibrations or shock. Accuracy 2mm (Standard deviation for 1km double run levelling).
- Superior Telescope: Optimally designed telescope provides exceptionally bright and sharp view that reduces operator's eye strain. Ultra-short focus distance of 20cm from end of telescope makes it easiest to use in confined locations.
- Quick Collimation: Two knobs of endless horizontal motion drives can be operated with either hand for fast and easy aiming.
- Horizontal Angle Measurement: Horizontal angles can be read in 1° units. Freely rotatable circle allows any angle reading from zero. Right angles can be quickly set for layout and alignment tasks. The readout window is conveniently located on the instrument base - directly below the eyepiece.
- Stadia: The stadia lines on the reticle allow distance measurements. Simply multiply the staff length between the top and bottom stadia lines by 100.
- Easy to Adjust: Reticle adjustment is made with one screw. Circular level vial is adjusted with two screws. Both adjustments are simple and fast with provided tools.