The new Sola FLOX floor and cross-line laser impresses with its front-projected floor cross and levelled wall cross with a measuring tolerance of 0.3mm/m or 0.5mm/m. The powerful professional Laser for tilers and floorers.
Further visibility and maximum flexibility
With four laser lines that can be seen from a distance and are projected 15m to the front and the back of the device, the Flox can even be used in complex spatial situations without the need for recalibration. Once set up the Sola Flox can be used to lay tiles and flooring in all possible directions.
Versatile and practical applications
The device can also be used to quickly and easily check that floors are level thanks to its horizontal laser line, which is beamed just above the ground. The floor's property can then be calculated using a folding rule. By directing the laser's floor lines close to the wall, users can easily check that the wall is perpendicular.
- Laser cross in front and continuous 90°laser lines allow an uninterrupted working without re-positioning of the laser.
- 5mm ground clearance allows attaching the tiles under the device.
- Bright, very visible laser lines.
- Rotatable base for easy and rapid alignment of the line position.
- Particularly easy and safe operation even for less experienced users.
|Power supply*||3 x 1.5V AA batteries Sola Li-Ion battery (5200mAh)|
|Output power||< 1.0mW|
|Battery life (at 20°C)||Laser lines wall 9h Laser lines floor 40h|
|Tripod adapter||1/4" & 5/8"|
|Operating temperature||-10°C - +50°C|
|Dimensions H x W x L||150 x 119 x 122mm|
|Weight (w/o batteries)||640g|
Included in Package: