The Spectra Precision DR400 all-in-one DigiRod is a combination of a Laser Receiver with digital readout, Laser Distance measurer and built-in tilt sensor. It provides information required to take Staff-less, accurate grade readings even at tilt angles up to 30 degrees.
- Use Anywhere where traditional laser receivers and grade rods are used.
- Concrete forms and footings
- General grading
- Utilities installation
- Cut / Fill
- Direct and indirect measurements
Features & Benefits
As a Digital Staff
- Extremely portable, universal system that eliminates the need to carry, transport or maintain multiple grade rod types.
- Increases safety, reducing the need to lean over or go into excavations or trenches.
- Increases accuracy, the internal angle compensation system reduces errors and extra material costs due to tilted grade rods.
- Increases productivity by always having the correct rod on-hand and eliminating marks on screeded concrete.
- Easy to use - the simple graphical display and bright backlight allow for fast readings in low light.
- Works with existing rotating lasers, increasing productivity with a fast payback.
As Handheld Laser Distance Meter
- Increases productivity by one tool having multiple applications.
- Increases safety by allowing one person to make accurate readings in difficult-to-reach areas.
- Increases accuracy, eliminating issues with sagging or miss-held tapes at different temperatures.
- Distance measuring by one person to 50 m
As a Rod Mounted Digital Laser Receiver
- Digital Readout of Elevation allows faster readings by displaying the exact numerical distance from grade, eliminating the need to move the receiver to get to "on-grade".
- Anti-Strobe Sensor stops construction strobe lights from setting off the receiver, and eliminates phantom strikes for easier identification of true laser beam signals.
- Large 12.7 cm reception height allows faster readings by acquiring the beam quickly, and makes it easier to stay in the beam.
- Universal Reversible Clamp for square or oval rods
- Simultaneous elevation LEDs and bright backlight reinforces the elevation display in low light for faster readings.
- Soft Bag
- Universal clamp for square or oval Rods
- Laser Glasses