The Spectra Precision HL700 Laser Receiver is a highly versatile laser receiver for basic and advanced levelling and aligning applications and designed for general, concrete and site preparation contractors. The HL700 Laserometer is an easy-to-use tool that accurately measures elevations across the site, and is ideal for use with ant rotating transmitter.
The HL700 Laser Receiver features a digital readout of elevation that provides a numeric display range of 102mm. The readout is displayed on the large front and rear LCD's and shows exactly how far the elevation is from ongrade. Accurate measurements can be made without moving the rod clamp, saving time and increasing productivity. Selectable units of measure can be displayed meeting your application -mm, cm, ft, in or fractional inches.
A 12.7cm reception height, more than double the industry standard, allows quick acquisition of the laser beam. An anti-strobe sensor prevents false readings from site strobe lights.
The laser receiver is designed to survive the tough construction site conditions, it is totally waterproof and can withstand a drop of 3 metres onto concrete. The HL700 offers a 3 year warranty.
The HL700 can be used as either a hand-held or rod mounted receiver for a wide range of applications.
- Digital readout of elevation - not only will high or low arrows be displayed, but the exact distance from grade will be numerically displayed, which eliminates the need to get "on-grade" to make measurements large 12.7cm reception height acquires the beam quickly and makes it easily to stay in the beam.
- Anti-strobe sensor stops construction strobe lightsa from setting off the receiver, and makes it easier to identify true laser beam signals. Simultaneous elevation LED's signal in low light levels and over a longer range for easier reading in poor light conditions.
- New CAPTURE function remotely captures and retains a measurement when display is dificult to see multiple deadband setting allows adaption to meet all your job site requirements.
- Dust and weatherproof housing withstands a drop of up to 3m onto concrete for reduced downtime.
- Two clamp positions for cut/fill or excavation. Excavation mode puts more reception height and elevation information above grade for higher utilisation in digging and staking applications.
|Working Radius||1m - 460m (Laser dependent)|
|Laser Detection Height||127.0mm|
|Numeric Readout Height||102.0mm|
Full 2-way communication, operation and security lock with paired device
|Radio Working Radius||Up to 80m, depending on orientation, conditions and paired device|
|Reception Angle||+/- 45° minimum|
|Detectable Spectrum||610nm, 780nm, (HL750), 520nm, 780nm (HL750U)|
|Beeper Volumes||Loud=110 dBA, Medium=95dBA, Low= 65dBA|
|LED Grade Indicators||Front, Green on-grade, Red Hi, Blue Low|
|Power Supply||2 x 1.5 Volt "AA" batteries|
|Battery Life||60+ hours|
|Automatic Shut Off||Selectable 30min, 24h, Off|
|Environmental||Waterproof, Dustproof to IP67|
|Weight without Clamp||371g|
|Dimensions without Clamp||168 x 76 x 36mm|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C - +60°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C +70°C|