The Spectra CR700 Combination Laser Receiver is a machine mounted display receiver used on small grading and excavating equipment as well as a traditional laser receiver mounted to a grade rod or handheld. Made in USA
It is also ideally suited to work in vertical application for alignments control fitted to the supplied vertical holder. The LED's are visible at long range and a vertical drift alarm warns if the laser is disturbed.
|CR700 Laser Receiver with magnetic clamp mounted||CR700 Laser Receiver with staff bracket mounted|
- Bright, LED Arrow Display: Red (low), Blue (high) and Green on-grade LEDs are super bright and are visible in all conditions including longer range vertical alignments.
- Magnetic Clamp for Machine Mounting: Powerful magnets for strong attachment to machines is designed not to slip. Easy to quickly install and easy to switch to various machines.
- Laser Radio: Radio-compatible with Spectra Precision grade lasers and HV302. Enables use of time saving functions such as Grade Match, Fingerprinting, PlaneLok and Axis Alignment.
- Light Bar Technology: Accurate, reliable and durable - performance not affected by laser beam diameter, consistent accuracy at all ranges.
- Multiple Accuracies (Deadbands): Six levels offer maximum flexibility to meet jobsite requirements, from rough grading to fine checking.
- Digital Readout of Elevation: Provides the exact distance from grade numerically.
- Rugged & Waterproof: Durable construction designed to withstand all weather and construction site conditions - waterproof, dustproof and warranted to withstand a 3m drop.
- Three Year Warranty: Reliability you can count on.
- Vertical Drift Alarm: When using lasers in vertical mode, the laser receiver warns you if the laser has been disturbed after setting up your line.
- Allows operator to check grade from the cab increasing productivity and reducing labour
- Increases safety on the jobsite as a rodman is not needed in the trenches.
- Versatile - can be used on a machine, on a grade rod and in vertical applications.
- Increases overall operator and machine efficiency, saving fuel and time.
- Super bright LEDs can be seen in all working conditions.
- Works with all rotating lasers or use advanced features with Spectra Precision grade lasers.
- Fingerprinting technology eliminates any confusion with multiple lasers on the jobsite.
|Working Radius ( Laser dependent)||1m - 460m|
|Laser Detection Height||127.0mm|
|Numeric Readout Height||102.0mm|
|Internal Radio||Full 2-way communication, operation and security lock with paired device|
|Radio Working Radius||Up to 200m, depending on orientation, conditions and paired device|
|Reception Angle||200° minimum (laser & distance dependent)|
|Beeper Volumes||Loud = 110 dBA, Medium = 95 dBA, Low = 65 dBA|
|LED Grade Indicators||Green On-grade, Red Hi, Blue Low|
|Brightness||Off, Bright, Super-Bright|
|Power Supply||3 x 1.5 Volt "AA" batteries|
|Battery Life||60+ hours, 16 continuous backlight|
|Automatic Shut Off||30 minutes|
|Environmental||Waterproof, Dustproof to IP67|
|Weight without clamp||471 g|
|Dimensions w/o clamp||98 x 200 x 37mm|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C... +60°C|
|Regulatory||CE EMC / RoHS Compliant|