Spectra Precision GL422N automatic, self-levelling dual grade laser is the most rugged, cost-effective laser that does level, grade and vertical alignment. Even in harsh jobsite conditions, the GL422N delivers consistently reliable and accurate performance, enabling you to work faster and smarter.
GL422N lasers can withstand drops of up to one meter onto concrete and tripod tipovers up to 1.5 metere. This strength, combined with full weatherproofing, reduces downtime and lowers repair costs.
Each GL412N and GL422N laser system includes the advanced HL760 Digital Readout (DRO) receiver that provides automatic Grade Match, PlaneLok and Fingerprint function.
- Grade Match measures and displays the existing grade over unknown ground. As a consequence it eliminates time consuming and error prone calculations.
- PlaneLok automatically locks on to an existing horizontal elevation or vertical alignment point which eliminates all drift or possibility of error due to improper calibration or weather.
- The unique "Fingerprint" function only accepts the beam from the laser it is paired with.
The CR600 Receiver is also an option when a machine mounted display elevation is required.
Features & Benefits:
- Menu driven user interface reduces learning time and eliminates complex button pressing to activate advance features.
- RC402N Radio Remote Control allows control of all laser functions from up to 100 meters.
- Maintains performance even in rainy, dusty and other harsh job site and weather conditions. - IP66 environmental rating.
- Durable design reduces downtime due to drops and tripod tipovers.
- Automatic Grade Match eliminates time consuming and error prone calculation.
- Mask mode eliminates interference with other crews on the jobsite.
- Comes with choice of CR600 or HL760 Receivers so you can choose the best option to suit your application.
|Levelling accuracy||+/- 1.5mm/30m, 10 arc seconds|
|Operating diameter||appr. 800m|
|Grade range:||10% to 15%|
|Laser type||red diode laser 650nm|
|Laser class||Class 2, <3.4 mW|
|Self-levelling range||+/-5° (+/-9%)|
|Levelling indicators||LCD indicators and LED flashes|
|Radio range (HL760)||up to 100m|
|Power source||10'000 mAh NiMH battery pack|
|Battery life||35 hours NiMH, 50 hours alkaline|
|Operating temperature||-20°C to 70°C|
|Tripod attachments||5/8 x 11 horizontally and vertically|
|Dust and waterproof||Yes - IP66|
|Low voltage indication||LCD battery indicator|
|Low voltage disconnection||units shuts off|
|Spectra Precision HL760 Receiver|
A 12.7cm reception height, more than double the industry standard, allows quick acquisition of the laser beam. An anti-strobe sensor prevents false readings from site strobe lights. The HL760 features a digital readout of elevation that provides a numeric display of +/- 5cm. The readout is displayed on the large front and rear LCD's and shows exactly how far the elevation is from on-grade for fast and easy cut/fill readings. Accurate measurements can be made without moving the rod clamp, saving time and increasing productivity. Selectable units of measure can be displayed meeting your application: mm, cm, ft, in or fractional inches.
The Digital Readout Receiver is designed to survive the tough construction site conditions; it is totally waterproof and can withstand a drop of 3 meters onto concrete. The HL760 offers a 3 year warranty.