Spectra Precision GL722 Dual Grade Laser with CR600 Receiver is a stable time proven fully automatic long-range grading laser of the highest precision.
- 3D Grade Control with Laser Augmentation
- Site Preparation
- General Construction
The Spectra Precision GL722 dual grade laser is one of the most advanced grade lasers on the market. The long range operation, advanced radio remote, grade matching. Planelok and Automatic Axis Alignment features mean that you can do quick but highly accurate set-ups for any grade application. With the GL722's powerful, long range remote control, it takes one person to accurately set up and operate the grade laser. Even grade reverse is done in an instant. You can automatically control all the transmitter's functions using the remote, even whilst sitting in the cab of your machine. Grades can be changed on the fly up to 225m from the transmitter. With a grade range of +/- 10% in the X-axis and -0.5 to +25% in the Y-axis, combined with a 900m operating range no job is too small for this laser. Automatic Axis Alignment can be done up to 150m from the transmitter, providing accurate set-up and eliminating the need to climb a ladder to try and align the laser to your grade hub.
Features & Benefits:
- Active Temperature Compensation: Accurate, stable results regardless of temperature change
- Long Range Wireless Link: Unaffected by direction or sunlight provides quick, accurate set-up even when the laser is on a 3m tripod and provides full functional control of the laser.
- Protective Lens Hood: Ensures Laser performance in inclement weather means the laser will work when you are working regardless of weather.
- Intuitive, Simple Controls: Makes using the GL722 easy to use and learn
- Long Life Battery: Flexible power options, battery life indicator and a wireless operated sleep mode that saves battery during breaks
- Fully Sealed, Rugged Aluminium Housing - with weather resistant control panel, allow you to work in all weather and work conditions
- Grade Bump: Allows you to simply raise or lower the grade remotely
- Grade Reverse: Mirrors the grade setting with the push of a button flipping the set grade for example from +1% to -1%
- Automatic Off Grade Sensor: Prevents incorrect grading and wasted man and machine hours
- Long Range Remote: 225m for general operation and 150m automatic alignment
- Automatic Axis Alignment: Allows you to align automatically to your grade hub eliminating costly error by not being aligned correctly when using grade
- Machine Control Compatible: Works with all laser based machine control systems
- Infra-Red Model: For rail work where red beams are not allowed on live track - GL722-IR provides all the benefits of the standard model but with Infra Red beam.
|Grade Range Accuracy|
|Laser Classification||CDRH II (IECI)|
|Range / Radius||Laser - 450m with Spectra Precision Lasers machine-mounted receivers|
|Mounting Threads||5/8" x 11" on all models, 3 1/2" x 8" mounting adapter optional|
|Waterproof & Housing||Waterproof aluminium housing|
|Dimensions||Weight 8.5kg, Height 29.8cm, Width 25.4cm, Depth 19.7cm|
- Spectra GL722 Laser
- Radio Remote RC703
- Spectra CR600 Receiver
- Receiver Clamp & Magnetic Mount
- Rechargeable Battery Pack & Charger
- Carry Case