The automatic self-leveling Spectra Precision® HV302G horizontal/vertical interior laser offers exceptional versatility and superior green beam visibility for increased productivity at a great value. The HV302G is capable of handling a wide variety of horizontal, vertical and plumb applications optimized for interior projects. A split beam enables plumb point transfer and 90 degree layout. Even in brightly lit interior conditions, the high visibility green beam of the HV302G delivers consistently reliable and accurate performance, enabling you to work faster and smarter.
Extremely rugged, the laser can withstand drops of up to 1 meter (3 feet) onto concrete and tripod tip-overs up to 1.5 meter (5 feet), resulting in reduced downtime and lower repair costs. Even in the toughest jobsite conditions, the laser delivers reliable, accurate performance to increase overall productivity and cost-savings. The HV302G features a simple keypad with arrow buttons, making it easy to use.
The laser can be configured with the HR150U receiver (optional).
Features & Benefits:
- High visibility green beam is four times more visible than standard red beam lasers allowing work at longer distances and in brighter conditions.
- Increases productivity with fast setups, fewer mechanical parts, and automatic self-leveling.
- Line scan and beam plunge feature for easy drywalls.
- Rotor vial for easy and accurate vertical plumb set-up.
- Preset adjustable rotation speed and scan line sizes to fulfill all interior application needs.
- Minimizes power costs, increases reliability with choice of rechargeable or alkaline batteries.
- Increases flexibility with long range radio remote control.
|Spectra HR150U Laser Receiver|
|Operating Range (Radius)||150m|
|Number of Channels||3|
|Auto shut-off||30 minutes|
|Dimensions||28 x 5 x 137mm|
|Batteries||2 x 1.5V Type AA|