The Spectra Precision LL300N fully automatic laser level features a rugged design with a metal sunshade that provides superior drop and weather protection (IP66). Medium-range, simple one button highly accurate levelling solution. Base package includes the mm HL 450 receiver. Construction tough.
The LL300N's fully automatic self-levelling capability provides fast, accurate setup. Rechargeable NiMH battery pack (optional) or alkaline batteries keeps the unit working with no downtime due to power loss. Single cross-axis manual slope mode with cross-axis self-levelling allows grade matching for basic slope work, while maintaining accuracy in the cross-slope.
Dual Grade facility:
Please note This is a manual grade laser, not dial in as used in the drainage trade.
Both X & Y axis can be set to give a maximum fall of up to 1.1m at 10m distance away. (ie. 1 in 9 & 11.1% grade)
|The RC601 optional remote control is required to set grades; which is supplied as standard in the premium outdoor kit.|
- Operating diameter of 500m with supplied detector.
- Dual grade option included in the premium outdoor kit. (Increased flexibility with remote control slope option.)
- Increases productivity with fast set-ups, fewer mechanical parts, and automatic self-levelling.
- Maintains performance even in rainy, dusty and other harsh job site and weather conditions.
- Durable design reduces downtime due to drops and tripod tip-over’s.
- Minimizes power costs, increases reliability with choice of rechargeable or alkaline batteries.
- Customisable to your needs with a choice of two optional detectors, the HL450 (as pictured) or the Spectra CR600 Receiver (240° reception window) for machine control.
|Standard package includes:
|Laser source||650nm, class2, <3.4mW|
|Laser accuracy||+/- 2.2mm at 30m|
|Operating range||500 m diameter|
|Self-levelling range||+/- 5 degrees|
|Compensation method||Electronic self-levelling|
|Drop height on concrete performance||1m|
|Single axis manual slope mode||Yes (with self-levelling mode on the second axis) with optional RC601 remote control|
|Out-of-level warning||Rotor stops, red out-of-level HI-LED flashes|
|Power source||4 x D-cell NiMH or alkaline batteries|
|Battery life||Rechargeable - 45 hours, alkaline - 90 hours|
|Battery status LED||Flashing red LED|
|Rotation speed||600 rpm|
|Tripod mount (horizontal and vertical||5/8" x 11|
|Operating temperature||-20°C to 50°C|
|Storage temperature||-20°C to 70°C|
|Water resistant||Yes, IP66|
|Size||L 27.2cm x W 19.7cm x H 20.1cm|
Please call or email for any variation to standard package.
Please click here to download PDF brochure