Spectra Precision LR50 & LR50W Machine Display Receivers with Linear Display / Control and Automatic Plumb Indicator
The Spectra Precision LR50 & LR50W Laser Machine Display Receivers are designed to be used as stand-alone display receivers on grading and excavating equipment including dozers, excavators, backhoes, scrapers and box blades.
The easy to use LR50 & LR50W feature versatile 360 degree laser reception and work with all types of rotating lasers on all types of machinery for fast, no-hassle setup. Rugged and waterproof, the LR50/LR50W receivers withstand all weather environments. Internal isolating shock mounts protect the electronics.
- Built-in blade tilt indicator helps the operators keep thew blade level for increased accuracy and productivity.
- Center On-grade provides an equal amount of grade information above and below on-grade: use on dozers, graders, scrapers and box blades.
- Offset on-grade for productive excavation provides additional above grade information for less undercuts.
- Built-in plumb indicator for fast, accurate grade checking for excavators and backhoes.
- Up to six channels of grade information plus directional out-of-laser beam indicators.
- Three selectable accuracies meet job tolerances from rough grading to final finishing for maximum flexibility.
- Adjustable, ultra-bright LED with green on-grade display provides user selectable, easy-to-see display to match ambient lighting conditions.
|Number of Display Channels||5 channel display, 6 channel display in excavating mode|
|Accuracy: centre on grade mode (grading)||Fine: 5mm, Standard: 10mm, Wide: 20mm|
|Accuracy: offset on grade mode (excavating)||Fine: 12mm, Standard: 25mm, Wide: 50mm|
|ACE - Angle Compensation Mode||N/A|
|Blade-Tilt accuracy||+/- 0.5°, +/- 1.5°, +/- 2.5°|
|Plumb-swing accuracy||+/- 0.5°, +/- 1.5°, +/- 2.5°|
|LED battery life|
|Alkaline bright/dim||45/60 hours|
|Wireless with remote on||20/30 hours|
|Ni-MH bright/dim||30/45 hours|
|Wireless with remote on||15/20 hours|
|Receiver warranty||2 years|