Spectra Precision LR60 Machine Display Receiver with Linear Display / Control with Automatic Plumb Indicator & Angle Compensation
The Spectra Precision LR60 Laser Machine Display Receivers are designed to be used as a stand-alone display receiver on grading and excavating equipment including dozers, excavators, backhoes, scrapers and box blades. For excavators and backhoes, the LR60 laser receiver features patented Angle Compensation which automatically calculates and corrects the grade display for the angle of the dipper arm.
The easy to use LR60 features versatile 360 degree laser reception and works with all types of rotating lasers on all types of machinery for fast, no-hassle setup. Rugged and waterproof the LR60 receiver withstands all weather environments.
- Check grade with the dipper arm extended or retracted up to 30 degrees.
- Built-in plumb indicator for fast, accurate grade checking for graders.
- Centre on-grade provides an equal amount of grade information above and below on-grade. Use on dozers, graders, scrapers and box blades.
- Offset on-grade for productive excavation provides additional above grade information for less undercuts.
- Up to eight channels of grade information plus directional out-of-beam indicators.
- Four selectable accuracies for each on-grade location.
|Number of display channels||9-channel display|
|Centre on grade mode (grading)||Fine: 10mm, Standard: 20mm, Wide: 40mm|
|Offset on grade mode (excavating)||Fine: 12mm, Standard: 25mm, Wide: 50mm|
|ACE - Angle Compensation Mode||Fine: 12mm, Standard: 25mm|
|Plumb-Swing Accuracy||Standard: 12mm, ACE mode: 25mm|
|LED battery life|
|Alkaline bright/dim||45 / 75 hours|
|Wireless with remote on||35 / 25 hours|
|Ni-MH bright/dim||40 / 50 hours|
|Wireless with remote on||25 / 20 hours|
|Receiver warranty||2 years|