The Spectra Precision UL633 is a combination of many lasers into one unit. Spectra Precision's Universal Laser provides grade in three axes and allows contractors to control a multitude of applications with one tool. The laser provides a 25% grade range in the X and Y axes for single and dual slope work, and with the SpotFinder, the UL633 can automatically align the beam for pipe laying and line applications. By Trimble Construction Tools.
This amazing unit has complete control over all three (X,Y,Z) axis with a capability not seen before in an affordable construction laser.
The Spectra Precision UL633 is the most versatile construction laser available. It is the first construction laser to enable the total control of all three axes (X/Y/Z). This is accomplished via unique simultaneous radio and infrared communication and also completely new "fan beam" technology for the Z axis. A 'must have' for all serious civil contractors, earthmovers and construction contractors. The UL633 facilitates control of the Z axis via automatic detection of the plumb beam. The Spot Align function aligns the plumb beam to a desired position. Spot Lock locks the plumb beam automatically to the SF601 Spot Finder center point.
Features & Benefits :
- Versatility to fit any construction site application
- Quickly adapts to site requirements
- Simplifies 90° layout applications
- Reduces time to do slope work and pipe installation
- Fully automatic up to +/-25% grade on X/Y/Z axis
- Long operating range to 800 m diameter
- Intuitive keypad
- Mask mode
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Electronic levelling vibration filter
- Machine Guidance Compatible
- Dual slope grading and steep slope excavating.
- Slope work for sports fields, tennis courts, driveways, parking garages, ramps, trenching and more.
- Pipe and Drainage Installations.
- Automatic Alignment for pipe laying.
- Measuring unknown slopes in existing pipes.
- General Construction
- Levelling concrete forms and footers
- Vertical alignment such as Anchor bolt and form alignment.
Available Options :
Main Unit UL633 three axis Universal Laser with
- A) Radio Remote RC603 & 1x Handheld Laser Receiver HL750
- B) Radio Remote RC603 & 2x Handheld Laser Receiver HL750
- C) Radio Remote RC603 & 2x Handheld Laser Receiver HL750 & Spot Finder SF601
All options include Rechargeable Batteries, Charger & Carry Case
RC603 Combined Radio/IR Remote Control for all applications including pipe laying.SF601 Spot Finder for manual and automatic detection of the plumb beam. Operating range up to 80m. Spot Lock locks the plumb beam automatically to the SF601 Spot- finder center point.
Click here to download Pdf brochure
For further information please call or email us