The Spectra DG613G green beam compact and powerful pipe laser combines great performance with productivity.
The Spectra Precision DG613G Pipe Laser is built for efficiency, accuracy and reliability when laying pipes.
The length of the DG613G has been reduced to make it easier to set up the lasers into tight inverts in the manhole. The DG613G has a grade range from -12% to +40% and is fully self-levelling over the entire grade range. Even the cross axis is fully compensated - providing quick set up and piece of mind that the laser will be level without having to adjust at the bottom of the invert.
The DG613G works over a distance of 150m providing full operation in a single set-up between manholes. The new RC803 remote control provides full function control and utilises infra-red light in the communications up to a distance of 130 meters.
Flexible power options provide 30 hours operating time with NiMH rechargeable batteries. Alkaline batteries can be used directly at the laser without a separate battery pack. An additional car charger is available for work in remote areas.
Large graphical user interface can be seen easily when the laser is in a manhole. All functions are available via graphical menu which makes it simple and easy to use - no secret button pressing and short learning curve means it can be handed to anyone in your crew with little or no training. The samr graphical user interface is used at the RC803 remote control.
Features & Benefits:
- New reduced length allows easy to set-up even in tight inverts.
- Large,bright, graphical user interface makes the screen easier to see and use when in or out of the pipe. Same graphical user interface can be seen on the remote - what you see on the laser you see on the remote.
- Sel-levelling range of 12% to 40% over the entire grade range.
- Cross axis compensation provides a quicker more accurate set-up as the laser does not have to be level in the pipe - place it in the pipe, it levels, you work.
- Bright visible beam that works up to 150m.
- IP68 protection (dust and waterproof)
- RC803 remote works via radio 130m or infra-red 150m for both "over the top" set-up and in pipe/trench set-up.
- The Spectra Precision DG613G has advanced functions that make setting up and using it easier and more accurate.
- Line-Set/Check - allows the user to align the laser to the manhole quickly and easily to set direction. The beam will go up to 100% allowing easy alignment at the first day even in short trenches.
- Line Scan - provides a quick alignment to the centre of the target for the second day setup.
- Line Alert - notifies the user if the set-up is disturbed eliminating costly re-work from errors.
- Installation of gravity flow sanitary pipelines
- Storm sewer piplines
- Pipe jacking
- Tunnel boring
- Can be used in a pipe or in "over the top" set ups