1. Within Australia we accept all major credit cards except for Diners Club.
International orders are via Wire Transfer Only.
Our secure shopping system incorporates industry standard SSL 3.0 data encryption at 128 bit using the internationally trusted Comodo certificates. The secure server that performs the processing of the payment is protected by the latest in hardware firewall technology. This ensures your private information is kept private throughout the payment process. When we collect your orders from the Global Transaction Server the data is also transferred using the above secure technology.
2. Legal and equitable title in all goods and all materials supplied by Laser Tools Australia does not pass to the client until all moneys owing by the Client have been paid.
3. Direct Bank Deposit details are: Anz Bank, Joondalup WA, BSB 016 338 , Account 4511 27668, SWIFT Code: ANZBAU3MXXX
Please Note: It is important that a copy of the deposit slip is faxed or emailed immediately to enable prompt dispatch of goods.
Fax : +61 8 9409 4068 email: email@example.com
4. ABN: 63 950 351 762
1. All transactions are FOB, Ex-Laser Tools Head Office Warehouse.
2. Claims for shortages, damages and invoice discrepancies must be made 'in writing' within 24 hours of delivery/receipt of goods to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax:- +61 (8) 9409 4068
3. Legal and equitable title in all goods and all materials supplied by Laser Tools does not pass to the client until all moneys owing by the Client have been paid.
Return of goods to Laser Tools will denote acceptance of Terms and Conditions. Return Authorisation numbers are valid for seven (7) days from date of issue.
A) Returned for Warranty
1. All goods returned to Laser Tools must be accompanied by a Warranty Return Authorisation Number.
Goods delivered to Laser Tools without an RA will not be attended to.
2. Cost of returning goods to Laser Tools under warranty is the sender's responsibility.
3. Goods should be properly packaged for return, as goods damaged in transit will void warranty.
4. Goods returned for warranty will be repaired or replaced at Laser Tool's discretion.
5. Whilst Laser Tools will endeavour to return warranted goods to sender as quickly as possible, temporary replacement items will not be supplied.
6. A copy of original invoice must also accompany warranty returns.
7. All products carry a 12-month warranty period from date of invoice except as otherwise indicated or advertised.
8. Goods returned, with No Fault Found will be charged a minimum service fee of $25.00 + 10% GST per item.
B) Returned for Credit
1. All credit requests must be made in writing to Laser Tools Australia PO Box 1305, Wangara WA 6065
2. Specifically ordered non-stock items will not be accepted back for credit.
3. Credit will be issued at Laser Tools discretion and where applicable restocking fees will apply.
4. Goods may be considered as eligible for credit return provided that ALL of the following criteria are met: -
a) A Credit Return Authorisation Number is obtained prior to sending the returned goods.
b) the goods are returned unopened, undamaged and in original packaging, and as such must not have additional price, warranty, freight and or any other stickers & tags attached.
c) the returned goods are received by Laser Tools within 7 days of receipt of goods.
5. If returned goods are deemed by Laser Tools NOT to be in a re-saleable condition, credit will be denied and it will be the senders responsibility to arrange collection of goods.
6. Unless Laser Tools have mis-shipped products, freight charges will be paid by the client.
7. All Freight charges will be paid by the client, unless otherwise agreed by Laser Tools
8. Specifically ordered non-stock items will not be accepted back for credit.
Conditions of Sale
We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express within Australia only. All international orders are via wire transfer (direct bank deposit) only. Prices are of course subject to change without notice. The $0.00 displayed in this website simply means Price On Application.
Wherever possible goods will be dispatched within 48 hours of receiving your firm order. In most cases, all stock items can be shipped same day.
Freight and Handling
Freight and handling are at the customers expense. We normally ship by the most cost efficient means, taking into account the weight, size, urgency and security of the shipment. We generally use Australia Post or TNT.
If you specify your own carrier, please quote your account number and the type of service you require.
Insurance cover is the customers responsibility for all goods dispatched by our nominated carrier(s). If you require insurance cover, please advise us prior to dispatch of goods and we will advise you of the additional cost.
Laser Tools Australia stock a full list of products. Occasionally we are unable to supply from stock and a backorder is taken. If this is necessary we will keep you informed and dispatch any items immediately upon receipt.
Return of Goods
Goods which have been ordered and delivered, require prior authorization before return. Do not dispatch items for return without contacting Laser Tools Australia. Items must be returned in New condition and with original wrappings and packaging. All freight charges on incorrectly ordered goods are the responsibility of the customer. No returns accepted after 30 days. A 20% Restocking fee will apply on all returned goods.